BDO Wealth Advisers
We are a licensed Financial Services Provider (FSP No. 4549)
We provide a comprehensive financial planning service to individuals, partnerships, close corporations and companies.
We provide a comprehensive financial planning service to individuals, partnerships, corporates, trusts and charities. We help people manage their financial affairs, to achieve their lifetime goals through wellresearched advice and effective implementation.
Increasing complexity of financial products and a need to consider taxation, exchange control and estate planning issues, make it essential to consult an independent specialist financial adviser. As part of BDO International, we are able to call on the expertise of any of our member firms whether you're considering offshore investment, relocating abroad or require international retirement and investment planning expertise.
Why choose BDO Wealth Advisers?
- Highly qualified certified financial planners with wide-ranging expertise
- Lifestyle financial planning approach to determine individual retirement plan
- Sophisticated financial planning software
- Utilisation of independent research and investment management teams
- A dedicated employee benefits division to advise and administer company retirement funds
- A dedicated healthcare benefits division to advise and administer company healthcare requirements
- Advice and implementation of administration of deceased estates
- Formation and/or revision of pension, provident and group benefits
- Financial plans and investment solutions (local and offshore) for individuals including lifestyle objectives, tax planning, cash flow planning and risk management
- Retirement plans and estate planning
- Business assurance including buy and sell arrangements, sureties that are not covered, inadequate provision for repayment of loan accounts and key person assurance
- Business partners' and shareholders' insurance
- Healthcare and medical aids
- Life and disability cover
- Treasury and cash management services
- Business Services
- Company Secretarial
- Corporate Finance
- Human Resources Consulting
- IT Assurance
- Risk Advisory
- Wills, Estates and Trusts