Our Financial Services Technology Recruitment Process
May 31, 2021
Our recruitment process is simple. We are looking for ambitious individuals, with the right skillsets that match our culture.
Our recruitment process has three stages, namely Application, First Interview & Second Interview.
For the application stage, follow these easy steps:
*This will require some time to fill in all your details, degrees etc.
- Click on ‘apply now’ below.
- You will be directed to our Applicant Tracking System
- Click on the position you wish to apply for (take note of the relevant region)
- Have your CV, Academic Record, Matric Results, and a copy of your ID book ready to upload when applying.
- Read through the job description.
- If the job appeals to you, click on ‘Apply to this job’
- You will then be asked to register on the site*
If you make it onto our shortlist, you will be invited to an interview with our Financial Services Technology team and a representative from People & Culture.
The first interview is a Competency and EQ Assessment interview. This is a discussion-based interview to determine whether you will be a good fit for the role. This interview is also set up to introduce you to the team and to provide you with an opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
The second interview is hosted by a Partner or Associate Director in the FST team & a Senior Member of the People & Culture team. The point of this interview is to determine whether you will be a good culture fit for the Team.
Once this interview is complete, we will then contact you and provide feedback. If successful, an offer will be made.