Audit Trainee Positions
Now that you have done the study time, it is now time to take the next step toward your path towards becoming a CA (SA) - your training contract. A training contract is what you will enter into with an auditing firm or registered training firm (as approved by SAICA) to complete your qualification.
A traineeship at BDO means that:
- From day one you are set up with a mentor who will be there for you throughout your time at BDO. It's like having your very own 'guru' to ask anything you want and get first hand advice.
- You get hands-on contact with clients and management. At BDO, our client base is such that you will work more closely with the client than you would elsewhere.
- You could change your career path and try something you haven't yet done once you have completed articles. At BDO our clients range from large stock exchange listed companies to smaller owner-managed businesses that span all industries.
Join us today and find out what else makes BDO the best place to complete your CA(SA).
These people did and look where they are today:
- Bronwyn Anne Corbett,Chief Executive Officer at Delta International Property Holdings Limited
- Our very own CEO, Mark Stewart started at BDO as a trainee
- Jim Volkwyn, CEO Pay TV platforms at Naspers
- Glynn Burger, Group Risk & Finance Director at Investec
- Cuan Chelin, Founder & Chief Exec of Super-Brands Group
- Hester Hickey, Director and Audit Committee Chairman at Omnia Limited and Glenrand MIB Limited
- Sean Clarke, Operations Director at The Media Shop