Whether organizations decide to invest in new or upgrade existing systems, data and technology considerations associated with IFRS 17 can be time consuming, complex and expensive. In addition, IT should begin the process early in order to determine and start to address the impact of IFRS 17 on their data and technology systems.
We invite you to join BDO South Africa and BDO Canada as we discuss the requirements of IFRS 17 relating to data and technology on:
- Quality of data;
- Gaps in data/systems;
- Data security;
- Leverage for broader business from the IFRS 17 process;
- Effect of POPIA on data;
- A proposed data governance framework;
- An IFRS 17 solution accelerator to bring it all together; and
- Leveraging data maturity advancement to achieve objectives beyond IFRS 17 compliance, such as risk intelligence and customer intelligence.
This webinar will last approximately 60 minutes followed by 30 minutes Q&A.
Hosted by Marnus Fourie – Partner Financial Services BDO South Africa. Presenters and panellist:
- Nevellan Moodley - Partner and Head of BDO Financial Services Technology
- Shehnaaz Suleman - IFRS Technical Associate Director, Financial Services BDO South Africa
- Daryl Senick – IT Solutions Partner BDO Canada
- Alex Ng-Practice Lead For Data & Analytics BDO Canada
|DATE : Tuesday,22 September
15:30 to 17:00
To register for the webinar