17 November 2021
Real estate and construction remain one of the most complex industries and forecasting the market depends on a host of factors, especially as the economy emerges from COVID-19. Keeping tabs on the latest trends touches a range of subtopics, throw in technical areas such as tax and it becomes clear why industry professionals say it’s a challenge to stay up to date.
Our BDO industry leaders, distinguished developers, and investors explore the rapidly evolving real estate and construction marketplace at our recent Real Estate and Construction Conference held by BDO in Canada which took place on the 21st October 2021.
The conference covered several topics including:
- Practical tips on hot-button issues—from technology to tax to construction delays
- Expert perspectives from top industry leaders
- A live keynote presentation on the Canadian economy
- Market-specific updates on the locations where you do business—national, regional, and the U.S.
- Global Real Estate market views and regional trends
- Real Estate Sustainable developments
- Management of Construction Delays
- Diversity and Inclusion: A Portrait of the REC Industry
- Real Estate Appraisal Trends and Challenges
- Taxation strategies for Real Estate foreign investors
- Digital Innovation within Construction
- Data-driven Canada Multi-Family Market
- Construction Succession
The link below provides access to all recordings and insights from the conference
Click here to access the on-demand hub
Read more BDO Insights