As a former Chief Financial Officer of a Provincial Department, Cobie gained extensive experience in budget, finance, risk and supply chain management, including internal controls and has an in-depth knowledge of the Public Finance Management Act, Treasury Regulations, Public Service Act and Regulations.
Based on Cobie’s training received at the Auditor General of South Africa and her interfaces with Local Government, she understands the MFMA, MSA and its regulations. Her expertise lies in supply chain management, financial management, risk management, as well as budget management linked to performance management.
Cobie’s clients have included:
- South African National Parks
- South African National Accreditation Systems
- Gauteng Enterprise Propeller,
- Gauteng Gambling Board,
- South African National Biodiversity Institute, Estate Agency Affairs Board,
- Financial Intelligence Centre,
- Sedibeng District Municipality,
- Road Traffic Management Corporation, Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport.
- B. Compt Hons.
- Advanced certificate in Auditing
- Certificate in Advanced Project Management
Cobie speaks both English and Afrikaans