Dineo has 9 years’ experience in providing sustainability, integrated reporting, risk and compliance, carbon tax and foot printing, corporate governance and related services and occupational health and safety services. Dineo’s clients range from public sector to private sector including listed companies
SERVICES INVOLVED IN:
- Non-financial information assurance services
- Board and business governance frameworks and solutions
- Integrated Reporting and Sustainability assessment and advisory services.
- Risk management
- Compliance management
- Health, Safety and Environment reviews.
- Corporate social investment reviews
- Carbon tax and carbon foot print projects
- Private Sector – Mining, Aviation, Financial Institutions
- Public Sector – local, provincial and national government.
HER PREVIOUS & CURRENT CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- African Rainbow Minerals, Sasol, Efora Energy Limited
- Twinsaver, Comair, Easigas
- Department of Environmental Affairs, National Heritage Council
- City of Johannesburg, Gauteng Provincial Legislature, South African Civil Aviation Authority
- HBZ Bank, Capitec Bank, Habib Overseas Limited Bank
- BSc Geology and Geography
- BSc Honours (Environmental monitoring and modelling)
- Safety, Health, Environmental, Risk, Quality Management Advanced Training (SHERQMAT)
- Certification in Environmental Management
Dineo has presented at the Institute of Internal Auditor South Africa (IIASA) on “Sustainability – managing the interdependent risks” in January 2018