Mareketle is a manager at BDO Johannesburg's economic advisory division and has over 10 years' experience. Mareketle worked for KPMG for 8 years in Audit. Mareketle later joined an audit software company called CQS in 2016 specialising in data analytics. Mareketle joined the Economic Advisory unit at BDO South Africa in October 2017.
Her expertise includes:
- Government grants and incentives, specifically in the automotive sector
- Automotive supplier development
- Business planning
- Customs optimization
- Dealership reviews
- Local content analysis
- Maintenance and warranty reviews
- Supply chain analysis
- Extensive experience in the treasury function of companies where assurance is given to the Financial Surveillance Department of the South African Reserve Bank pertaining to Undertakings (Imports & Exports) and services: Management, License, Royalties and Technical Fees.
- Data analytics
Mareketle is a specialist across various sectors such as Automotive, Consumer Markets, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Mining, Textiles and Tourism.
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- Currently pursuing writing the board exam to qualify as a Professional Accountant
Mareketle enjoys listening to podcasts and reading, mostly autobiographies on influential women.