BDO South Africa is a member firm of BDO international, which is an international network of public accounting, tax and advisory firms which perform professional services under the name of BDO. The global BDO network provides audit, tax and advisory services in 162 countries, with over 60,000 people working from over 1,328 offices worldwide and is the leader of the mid-tier accounting firms. Locally, we have some 990 staff across our five offices around the country, namely in Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria, Johannesburg and Durban. Thanks to their skills and experience, our people are trusted to deliver the quality of service that our clients expect from a leading global professional services firm – a personal and tailored approach. At BDO, business is personal.
We believe that the following constitute the 'BDO difference’:
- What matters to you, matters to us - We commit to all our stakeholders that what is important to them is important to us.
- Because relationships matter - At BDO business is personal. Developing strong, personal relationships is at the forefront of our service approach, and the fact that many of our clients are long-standing is not by accident. By getting to know them personally and understanding their business operations, we are able to offer a tailored solution – each and every time.
- We are where you are - With a global network of more than 1328 offices in more than 160 countries, we can service clients on an international scale – wherever they are in the world.
- BDO is always ahead of the game - It is from our exposure to multinational corporations, entrepreneurs and private individuals that we have gained the knowledge to advise and guide you forward.
- We give sound, uncomplicated advice - We keep it simple by cutting through the jargon to provide meaningful advice that is relevant to the situation you may face.