- Dr. Rob Davidson, Managing Director, MICE Knowledge, London, United Kingdom;
- Nelly Mukaazayire, CEO, Rwanda Convention Bureau;
- Kagiso Dumasi, Commercial Director, Global Networks, BCD Travel;
- Prof. Ernie Heath, Emeritus Professor, University of Pretoria;
- Christelle Grohmann, Director, BDO South Africa;
- Dr. Kobby Mensah, University of Ghana, Business School and Marketing Expert;
- Julie-May Ellington, CEO, Cape Town ICC;
- Doris Parsons, Managing Partner, SRC Agency, Tanzania;
- Amanda Kotze-Nhlapo, Chief Convention Bureau Officer, SA Tourism;
- Nonnie Kubeka, Head, Gauteng Convention and Events Bureau;
- Gillian Saunders, Advisor to South Africa Minister of Tourism;
- Rudi van der Vyer, CEO, SAACI and
- Jeanette Moloto, Marriott International.
“BDO South Africa and all the strategic partners supporting the initiative are delighted to assemble this world-class faculty of experts to deliver the 2019 edition of Africa Business and MICE Master Class,” says Christelle Grohmann, Director at BDO South Africa. “This underscores our commitment to push Africa’s tourism growth agenda through Business and MICE Tourism across Africa.” She highlights.
Similar to the 2018 Master Class, this year’s event is anticipated to welcome professionals, practitioners and senior executives such as CEOs and Senior Executives of Convention Bureaus, Conference Centres and Venues, Chief Marketing Officers, Sales Directors and Managers, Hotel General Managers, Policy Makers, National and Municipal Tourism Officials, Professional Conference Organisers, Meeting Planners, Tour Operators, Corporate Event Managers, and more from across the rest of Africa.
Other key supporting partners for the programme are South Africa Tourism, Gauteng Tourism, SAACI, SITE Southern Africa, Africa Travel Association(ATA), NEPAD and University of Ghana’ s Business School - Executive Development Progamme. All these partners share a common vision of leveraging this unique programme to upskill industry stakeholders across the board, and also to inspire innovation and creativity in growing Africa’s tourist arrivals through Business Tourism.
To register to attend, kindly contact: Ms. Aretha Nozipho Bohlela at [email protected] or +27 83 630 4063.
About African Tourism Partners
Africa Tourism Partners (ATP) is a solution-driven Pan-African strategic marketing, brand management, MICE business development and advisory services company. As a company specializing in strategic marketing in the travel, tourism, hospitality, aviation and golf sub-industries, Africa Tourism Partners’ core areas of expertise are Strategic Marketing, Brand Management, Sales and Marketing Representations, Staff Training, Capacity Building, Investment Facilitation services and MICE-E (Meetings, Incentive, Conferences, Exhibitions and Events).
Based in Johannesburg, South Africa, ATP has country offices and key partners in Angola, Botswana, China, Ghana, Nigeria, Rwanda, Singapore, Scotland, Tanzania, UK, USA and Zimbabwe. http://africatourismpartners.com.
For more information, please contact: Ms. Aretha Nozipho Bohlela at [email protected] com or +27 81 303 7030.
About BDO South Africa
BDO in South Africa is the South African member firm of BDO International. BDO is the brand name for the BDO network and for each of the BDO member firms. The global BDO network provides audit, tax and advisory services in 162 countries, with over 80 000 people working out of 1,500 offices worldwide. Service provision within the international BDO network of independent member firms (‘the BDO network’) is coordinated by Brussels Worldwide Services BVBA, a limited liability company incorporated in Belgium with its statutory seat in Brussels.