He completed his articles at KPMG and has experience in the provision of audit services within the property, fishing, financial services, tourism and hospitality sectors.
He has considerable experience in the auditing of public companies, corporate governance and company law. Bernard has also been involved with stock exchange work including auditing, listings, restructurings, refinancing, fair and reasonable valuations and pro forma financial information. With a wealth of experience in corporate finance, he is also responsible for the reviews on due diligence assignments.
A keen focus for Bernard is transactional support, due diligence and valuations. He is registered as a reporting accountant specialist with the JSE.
His sector experience covers the following:
- Public companies
- Tourism and hospitality
- Media and Telecommunications
- Information technology
- Chartered Accountant CA(SA)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Independent Regulatory Board of Auditors (IRBA)
- Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) registered auditor
- JSE reporting accounting