David has over 40 years’ experience in Financial Services which involved Sales Management for 20 of those years and time as a Financial Planner and a Practice Manager in a consulting capacity. He has strengths in the following areas:
- Project & Process Management
- Management of people in the workplace, as well as in voluntary environments
- A comprehensive understanding of the Life Assurance Industry, both current and historical
- Financial Planning
David is an accomplished public speaker and has developed training programmes in Public Speaking. He also acts as a Master of Ceremonies for functions. He has been asked to contribute to radio and TV programmes associated with Financial Planning and has had live exposure on CNBC business programmes.
David’s passion is the development and mentoring of people, using his many years of experience to assist them to achieve their goals.
- CFP® Professional
- Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute in London
- Fellow of the Insurance Institute of South Africa
- Registered Compliance Officer with the Financial Services Board
He is married to Janet and they have two adult children. His interests include Classic cars and choral music as well as road cycling, which he does as frequently as he can.