Kathryn completed her articles with PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc. where she trained as an audit trainee for three years before she became an audit manager in January 2009. Kathryn was promoted to associate director in January 2016 and to partner in March 2017 in the audit division of the South African Johannesburg office.
Kathryn is currently a support partner on various listed clients of the firm. She is also responsible for the audits of subsidiaries of other listed clients and various owner managed businesses.
Some of her clients have included:
- Redefine Properties Limited
- eMedia Holdings Limited
- Netcare Limited
- Cognition Holdings Limited
- KayDav Group Limited
- Diesel Power Open Cast Mining (Pty) Ltd
- Knight Piesold Southern Africa Group
- Caxton and CTP Publishers and Printers Limited
- Zarclear Holdings Limited
- Contract Forwarding (Pty) Ltd
- Aviation Co-ordination Services (Pty) Ltd
- Rothschild and Co South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Staycold International (Pty) Ltd
- SAS Institute (Pty) Ltd
- Afrika Tikkun NPC
- B.Com Acc (Hons)
- Chartered Accountant (SA)
Kathryn is a member of South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) and Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors (IRBA).