Mark has lead assurance and corporate finance assignments of private clients in the sports, manufacturing, hospitality, eco-tourism, property, construction and renewable energy sectors.
Mark has a widespread Corporate Finance client base and extensive experience in the consulting and advising on comprehensive financial model solutions for various projects.
These projects include:
- Renewable energy projects;
- Oil bunkering (land and sea based);
- Integrated IT and financial services;
- Property development; and
- Due diligence and audit of the development and compliance of robust financial models submitted in the REIPPPP.
His sector experience includes sports, eco-tourism, hospitality, construction, manufacturing, hospitality, property, professional business services, renewable energy.
- Chartered Accountant (South Africa)
- Bachelors in Accounting degree and Honours from the University of Port Elizabeth
- Prince 2
- PMI (Project Management Institute)
Mark played a lead role in both creating and presenting the South Africa World Cup Bid 2015 and most recently, the 2023 Bid. He led the Financial Taxation Ticket Modelling and Financing thereof. And was part of the Bid Committee which delivered the Bid in London, 2017. Mark has been The Lead Partner involved in both strategic and financial modelling for the Nelson Mandela Bay FIFA Stadium. He speaks both English and Dutch.