Paul studied at the University of Cape Town. He qualified as a chartered accountant in 1989.
After a brief stint abroad, Paul returned to Cape Town and worked in commerce until 1996. He joined our firm as a partner in 2006. Since then, he has held many leadership positions
Many of Paul’s clients are listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange and while he has a broad range of experience in the financial services, advertising, media and technology sectors, he currently specialises in Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS) and in listed property companies.
He is also a member of the BDO Global Real-Estate and Construction Group.
Some of Paul’s current and previous clients include:
- Altech Group
- Arrowhead Properties
- Capital Property Fund
- Caxton and CTP Publishers and Printers
- Indluplace Properties
- Madison Property Fund
- Mvelaphanda and Mvelaserve
- Peregrine Financial Services
- Pivotal Property Fund
- Rebosis Property Fund
- Chartered Accountant South Africa
Paul is a member and affiliated to:
- South African Institute for Chartered Accountants
- Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors
- Johannesburg Stock Exchange registered auditor