Steve completed his articles at BDO, after which he spent time in commerce at Wooltru Group Tax and then returned to the profession with EY Transaction Tax in London for 18 years before re-joining BDO South Africa in 2016.
Steve has extensive experience of advising companies regarding tax due diligence and structuring domestic and cross border merger and acquisition transactions.
Steve also focusses on private client matters, particularly those involving SA and the UK.
Steve works across various industries in the Cape Town market including the following:
- Medical services
- Engineering services
- Private clients
- B Com (Hons)(Taxation)
- Chartered Accountant (SA)
- Chartered Accountant, Scotland
- Chartered Management Accountant
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants(SAICA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)