Vincent has more than 20 years’ experience in audit both in public and private sectors. In this role, he works with clients in different sectors and industries in real estate, rail, retail, media, manufacturing and investment sectors.
As a JSE-accredited partner, Vincent is the lead engagement partner on one JSE listed company and he is involved in group audits of other listed companies.
Vincent has also served in managerial levels for providing guidance to staff and performing and managing audit teams.
He completed his articles with Deloitte in 2001 and continued as a Senior Audit Manager until December 2006. He then joined PKF as a Senior Audit Manager in 2007 until 2009 when he became Director at Rebahale Incorporated. In 2013, he joined Grant Thornton Johannesburg as a Director in public and private sector audits. His international experience includes working for Deloitte International in Los Angeles in early 2002, where he conducted external audits as a Senior Audit Assistant for a wide range of clients.
Vincent is also involved in providing consulting services to Public Sector Organisations, such as Municipalities and Provincial Governments, which include compliance, performance, forensic, risk and governance.
- Registered Accountant & Auditor
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) (Hons), Higher Diploma in Tax Law
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- South African Institute for Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Independent Regulatory Board of Auditors (IRBA)
- Audit and Risk committee member - Government Communication and Information Systems (2008 – 2012)
- Chairman - Accounting Standards Board (2015 – to date)
- Audit and Risk committee member - SAICA Audit and Risk Committee (2018 – to date)