Christopher is a Director at BDO Business Restructuring, with more than 10 years’ experience in restructuring and business rescue related matters. He has been at the forefront of restructuring businesses and has been fortunate to have worked on some of the country’s largest restructuring projects.
Christopher was admitted as an attorney in 2011 and since then specialised in all aspects relating to the law of insolvency, restructuring, corporate recovery, and business rescue. Christopher’s comprehensive experience has enabled him to have exceptional knowledge of, but not limited to, the retail, property, mining, and construction sectors. His expertise has been gained from working on business rescue matters such as Dilokong Chrome Mine, The Afarak Group, Kleinfontein Colliery, Darkrock, Tshwane Cables, Valditime, Sheziphase and Nkwe Platinum South Africa, Lead EPC, TSK Bartlett, White Rivers Exploration and The Red Brick Building Company.
- Business Rescue and Turnarounds
- Corporate Recovery Advisor
- LLB – University of Johannesburg
- Admitted Attorney
- Diploma in Insolvency Law and Practice – University of Pretoria
- Certificate in Business Rescue Decision Making - University of Pretoria
- Experienced Business Rescue Practitioner
- Member of the Legal Practice Council
- Member of the International Association of Restructuring, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Professionals (INSOL International)
- National Board Member of the South African Restructuring and Insolvency Practitioners Association (SARIPA)
- National Chairman of the Young Bloods Committee of SARIPA
- Registered Experienced Business Rescue Practitioner with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC)