Businesses who have addressed sustainability in a holistic manner report seeing improved operational performance, increased profitability, enhanced brand perception, improved risk management and constructive stakeholder engagement.
Our bespoke methodology, developed and implemented by a team of sustainability experts ensures that our clients understand it as an opportunity to think creatively about their business at every operational level, and generate real benefits reflected in performance enhancement and profitability.
We offer personalised services with teams that are qualified and skilled to perform exceptional work and ensures that we understand our clients.
We therefore provide the following services :
- Integrated report planning
- Material issues assessments
- Integrated reporting review and assessments
- GRI assessments
- ISAE 3000 review and assessments
- Assurance of non-financial information (limited and reasonable assurance)
- Sustainability Frameworks
- Carbon tax assessments
- Stakeholder models
- Stakeholder management and engagement frameworks
- Health and Safety compliance
- Environmental Impact Assessments
These services are offered to the public, private and non-profit organisations as well as listed companies and government departments.
What makes us different is our flexibility, agility and skills.