Annual Accounting, Reporting and Advisory
The components of the financial statements report the present financial position and health. Your BSO teams will help identify potential problems or highlight future risks and assist with scenario planning and current/future mitigation strategies.
- Use forecasting to model scenarios for improved cash-flow
- Use cash-flow forecasting to avoid or manage risk and to demonstrate your ability to manage investment responsibilities
- Be confident in accurate and compliant reports as required by head office, banks, loan finance and SARS. And for stakeholders, funders or investors.
Financial reporting and advisory
- Annual financial statements
- Income statement
- Balance sheet and shareholders’ equity statement
- Cash flow statement and forecasts
- Review, management reports